Oh my goodness, they are growing sooo much. They are darling! You have too much fun with them!!! By the way, Will takes wonderful pics, perhaps you should include his contact info :) ~Carla~
The last two pictures remind me of Clayton; he has that narrow chin and wrinkles up his forehead....sometimes I call him my little old man! =) So different from all my girls' round faces.
Dear Deanna, I can see lots of work and not much sleep with these little guys but also that you all are having just too much fun! Need to be ironing but when I read your post on Heather's blog I just couldn't resist taking a peak on yours. They are filling out since I saw them and getting so cute Lovlingly, Martha S. Bryan
11 comments:
Oh my goodness, they are growing sooo much. They are darling! You have too much fun with them!!! By the way, Will takes wonderful pics, perhaps you should include his contact info :) ~Carla~
Adorable! They are so cute and really growing!
The last two pictures remind me of Clayton; he has that narrow chin and wrinkles up his forehead....sometimes I call him my little old man! =) So different from all my girls' round faces.
Awww! They are getting SO big! Since we don't have Facebook yet it's so nice to see an update here!:)
Love ya,
Laura
They are adorable!! What little sweeties that I'm sure are getting spoiled :o)
Very cute! They are filling out and getting bigger. =)
Deanna,
I think maybe I just deleted your email out of my "junk" :o( Can you resend it, please? I'm so sorry!!
So cute! I love their eyes!
Ok, I seriously love these pictures!
Handsome little guys. I can't believe how fast they are growing. :)
Dear Deanna, I can see lots of work and not much sleep with these little guys but also that you all are having just too much fun! Need to be ironing but when I read your post on Heather's blog I just couldn't resist taking a peak on yours. They are filling out since I saw them and getting so cute Lovlingly, Martha S. Bryan
PS Please tell your folks hello from us!
Post a Comment