| Rob brought the kids these hats from the Bahamas |
| Ruarc was ready for a nap, so not very cheery |
| Love to be Close |
| Their big brothers love frogs, so Grandma found the twins these cute outfits. |
![]() |
| Grandpa & Grandma Kennedy with their newest grandbabies at Easter. |

5 comments:
The twins have gotten so big! Cute pictures, I loved them.
NH~
The twins are darling.. the frogs however.... well Dusti already knows how I feel about them!!!
loved the dedication service on Sunday. It was beyond precious!
Love ya,
Laura
oh, your kids are so cute! The twins are growing so much! Love the pics :) ~Carla~
So precious! You sure have your hands full of love, girl. Happy Mother's Day!
THANK YOU!! I'm sorry I'm just now seeing them...I checked lots yesterday but then got too busy today. =)
We LOVED the hat pictures. Noah and I laughed and laughed! Too cute! (Noah said, "Mommy, we NEED to have twin boys!!! PLEASE!) HELP! I can just see me "trotting around the globe" with twins too! HA! =)
Very cute pics. The twins are growing so big! Mary said she wishes she could come over to play. =)
We just took Mary's 7 month pics and I posted them on my blog today! =)
Love y'all!
Post a Comment