Paulus Family Photoshoot
All of the Paulus siblings
My least favorite, Leaning Tower of "Something"
Dad & Mom & their 14 grandchildren
Oldest, Jeff, Becky, J.J., Austin, Anthony & Katie
Next is Ryan, Katrina, Madison & Landon
3rd was Me, Rob, Kiana, Duston & Sean
4th is Stefan, Stephanie, Brenden & Zachary
Then, Randy, Kristin, Randalyn, Autumn & Nikayla
Last but not least, but most spoiled, is Nate. ;-)
13 comments:
Great pictures! I haven't seen Stefan and Randy for ages! Our family brings back lots of great memories for me...from years gone by to our recent "bungs" =)
Loved the family pics! The picture with all the grandkids is great!
Deanna,
It's been years since we've seen you & your siblings with your parents. I remember we came to visit one time when you all lived in a huge farm house out near York. You all were so young :o) I love the pictures. How are your parents doing & where are they living at now? Tell them we asked about them, please! Again, wonderful pictures!!
Enjoyed the update and seeing pictures of your family!
Duston looks just cute in your family one =D
The family sure is growing. I remember when I joined the Burcaw family, Jeff and Rebecca had the only grandchildren.
I always wondered how girls like you made it in a family of all brothers. You looked like you have survived just fine.
Great pictures!
Great Pictures! What a beautiful family!
Love Ya!
Grammy
They look great!
Trina
Wow! It was great seeing all of your family again. Like Misty said, brings back lots of memories....like those pictures under the palm trees at Pabrabruk. I don't think those pictures will EVER go away. :/
Poor Nate kind of looks like a loner all by himself. :)
Now you need to just drag ALL of them to IN next year...are you all going?
Beautiful family!
Thank God for the Paulus'...May God richly bless all of you. (Mi amamas tumas long lukim famili piksa bilong yupela olgeta)
Blessings,
Brata George
Thanks for all the nice comments! I don't know Kristal if we will be coming to IN or not. I hope so & we tried to get everyone to come last year, so maybe it will work next.
Dorcas,
My parents live in PA, close to where we used to live. Daddy has his remodeling business & Mom substitute teaches in the public school, plus a million other things she gets involved in. They hope to return to PNG soon when the finances come in for a short visit.
Deanna...the pictures of the family are awesome.You all have something to be very proud of ♥
Post a Comment