Thursday, September 24, 2009

Have to Give God Praise!

Kiana had a library book out that we have not been able to find ANYWHERE! It was going to cost us $15 to replace. I have been praying & praying that God would help me find it. The library extended the loan to give me to more months to find it.

I thought it was a Lost cause because I had cleaned out under all the beds, closets, desks, etc.... Looked in toyboxes, searched every book shelf & book bag I could find. There was no where else it could be, so I have been planning to stop & see if they would let me find the book online myself, because it would be cheaper.

I just went in the boys room & one of their bookbags was laying on the floor that we have not used for a long time. It felt heavy, so I decided to look inside to see what was in there. VOILA! Here was the long-lost library book. I don't even remember using this bookbag in months, so don't even remember putting it in there.

THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER!!!! We serve an Awesome God Who Cares about Library BOOKS too! :-)

2 comments:

Dorcas said...

That's awesome, Deanna!! Isn't it amazing how God takes care of us?

Maggie said...

Yes, He does! He sometimes answers our prayers before we think to ask. God is so good! He knows exactly what we need when we need it!