We had a Secret Sister Party at my House on Tuesday evening to Reveal who had who.
We had SO Much FUn!! This was the Best time had Yet!
The ladies all brought a dish and/or dessert & drink that was their Sister's favorite.
As you can see we had MORE than enough Food!
Sis. Eisenhart & Karen Mills waiting for everyone to arrive.
Stephanie Arnold, Tammy Campbell, Miranda Cox & Denise Truesdale. Connie Earls & Naomi Kline are in the kitchen I think.
All brought a gift for their Sister & a Thank-You for the person that had their name.
Denise T. found some really neat ways to Reveal who had who. We all wrote down on a card who we thought had us & 3 Reasons why, if we knew.
Then "I" would tell 3 favorites or more of my Secret Sister until someone guessed who I was talking about. Then, Stephanie, which was who I had, would show us her card to see if she had guessed right. We went around the room until everyone had told who they had.
Denise also had gifts for the Most Thoughtful & Creative.
We each wrote down our Most Creative/Unique Gift we received.
We also had a gift for the lady that did the most for someone other than those in the Secret Sisters Program.
This time we had 100% turn-out other than one lady that was in Florida!
Denise took a lot more pictures, hopefully she will "blog" them. :-)

5 comments:
Thanks for a lovely evening! It was a blast! Your house look so pretty!
What a fun looking party!! Your home looks beautiful!
Thanks Ladies! So glad you came even though you were tired, Sis.E!
Jana, Rob built that addition on to the back of the house, I love it!! Showing in the picture is the dining room & living room that was not originally on the house when we bought it. He is "THe BEst" ;-)!
It sounds like you had a wonderful evening!! Tell Tammy Campbell I said hello.
Looks like y'all had a great evening together! Sounds like fun! One of these days I'll get to join y'all Lord willing...! Until then...I'll try to touch some Colombian sister's lives! =)
Love the little old lady that you posted "Would it kill ya to comment!" =D
Post a Comment