I needed a shelving unit for my canned goods but didn't want to spend any money. So....I very strategically designed this unit. Took shelves from a bookcase we weren't using in the garage, 2 concrete blocks & 6 glass canning jars. Voila!!! Stack those together & I had a Wonderful shelving unit. Only problem, we have a brand new washer that has a tendency to go off-balance when I put certain towels, bears, etc.... in the load. The 2nd picture is the result of the banging washer before I could get it turned off. LOL LOL
Sure wish there was a real carpenter in this house. ;-)
Sure wish there was a real carpenter in this house. ;-)


7 comments:
It was a good idea for a little while!!
Have your dad come visit! That's what I do :-)
Not good :o(
OH, NO! When I was reading about the concrete blocks and glass jars, I was imagining kids knocking it over or something...help! Sorry that all your work was knocked over! =( (Maybe cause I have little CUTE tornado in my house that crawls and gets into everything now. =)
Have a great day! Thanks for the link to that blog that you sent me. I had already seen it on Grammy's blog and left a comment the other day.
I have to tell you that we LOVED the "validated" You tube that you posted. Laura's family has really enjoyed it too. We must have watched it about 7 times or so, and still watch it occasionally. The other day, It cracked me up to hear Noah say to Elijah, "YOU HAVE GREAT CHEEK BONES!!" (Especially since Elijah's cheeks are so FAT that you can't see cheek bones. =D I thought that you would enjoy Noah's comment. =D
That is TOO funny! Sorry that happened... but thanks for the laugh anyway!! That's what makes life SO MUCH more fun... if we can LAUGH through it all! Love, Laura
P.S. Someday... someday your efforts will be appreciated!!! There, you have been "validated"!!:)
Hi Deanna! I have information for you about the consigment sale but I need an email address for you. Could you maybe send it to me via FB? Or call me? I could just forward the information to you!Would love for you to get to go.
That's classic!! Great idea...but short lived...doesn't make it any less of a good idea tho'....LOL
Post a Comment