Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Living Lights"

I didn't get a chance to post these before we left for vacation.
So....here are some snapshots from the Kids Jr. Church Program.
They did Really Good!


Kiana LOVES to sing & Perform. :-)
One Sunday we forgot it was the Sunday for Her Program & she Cried & cried.
We were in BIG Trouble for forgetting!

Dusti Always has a Big Grin!
He said that He Loves Everybody, except the Devil!
Dusti just Loves Life!! :-)

Darla Hausman sang a solo for the song "Go Light Your World". She sang Beautifully & the other girls did really well too!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi WELCOME HOME! Thanks for posting those pictures too... we forgot our camera that a.m. as usual! Jesus DID help Darla to sing for Him! Our prayer is that she will always use her talents for HIS GLORY!
Love your friend, Laura
P.S. check out Daryl's blog for pictures of your wonderful house and that party you let us have there for our "tweeny-bop"! Thanks a million!

The Dickinsons said...

Thanks for posting these pics. I look forward to hearing the video clip of Darla and the other girls singing, but right now, I'm listening to IHC.

I'm sooooo glad that I can hear and see IHC...since I cannot be there in person. =)

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm sure that our Colombian ladies had NEVER heard anything like my talk. =D They seemed to like it though. I trust that God uses it to help them to be the best wife they can be for their men. =)

Take care.

kristin said...

hey i enjoyed watching this clip! and looking at the pic's, that was the Sunday Nikayla and i were sick i think so we had to miss the performance, i was really bummed so thanks for posting.."i was able to enjoy my kido too"!