Kiana was Delighted to be invited to a Birthday Party for Abigail Eisenhart at Miss Annabelle's Tea Parlor. Below are some pictures of the ladies and their beautiful outfits. In attendance was Abby and Ella Eisenhart, Kaitlyn & Brooklyn Sproles, Anna Pilmore, and Samantha Ryan. Kiana said that they were served fruit, little p.b. sandwiches, different types of tea, cake shaped like a tea cup & icecream.
Thank-you Abby, for inviting Kiana! :-)
Thank-you Abby, for inviting Kiana! :-)
4 comments:
What a cute thing to do! they are adorable! (I'd like to have a day like that!!)
Oh my gosh how cute is that! I can't wait for girly things...only 9 more days until by due date.
These photos tell her birthday story beautifully. I've always wanted to do this for our little girl. I hope we haven't waited too late. love, love, love the photos!
What a wonderful way to celebrate! Hope you all are having a blessed day:) Tell her I said happy belated b-day! Love the family photo very cute!
Post a Comment