Happy Thanksgiving!!
Daddy, Mommy, Kiana & Duston built this town the night before Thanksgiving. We all had a lot of fun & Sean did his best at demolition. :-)
Thanksgiving Day we spent with Rob's parents, Aunt Juanita & James, Cynthia, Kaylee, Sarah & Kyle.
James took family pictures for us. This was my favorite.
Sean & cousin Kyle. Kyle is 9 weeks older than Sean.
Kaylee & Kiana going shopping. Grandma has a Dresser of Dress-up clothes that the girls LOVE!
My kiddos LOVE their Aunt Juanita or Aunt Banita as Dusti calls her!
THANK GOD for a Wonderful Family & Beautiful Warm Homes to Enjoy!
We also have an Awesome Church Family, Pastors & Friends that we don't deserve, but are so Grateful that God has Blessed US with THem!
Thank God for our Health & Healthy Children.
Most of all, Thank GOd for his Salvation & Plentous Grace & Mercy & Faithfulness that HE GIves Us OVer & OVER AGAIN!!
4 comments:
Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! Love the family picture! Great job on the town!
Love,
Grammy
Enjoyed this post. The town looks fun, and glad y'all had a happy Thanksgiving! Nice family pic!!
I'm soooo GLAD that you got Kiana's bedding. I like the ideas of how to paint her walls, I think it will all be adorable!
THANK GOD I'm feeling a lot better and not as nauseated! YEA!
Love, Heather =)
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. That is neat that Katrina is having a boy on Sunday.
I also found it interesting that your family has 26 in it...with our new baby, my family now has 26 in it too! =)
Love ya,
Heather =)
Deanna, You probably don't know who I am but I was wondering if you could relay a message to your sis in law, Cynthia. I am Jenny (Gibson)Rish and we were great friends at GBS in highschool. I have lost contact with her and have thought about her often and would LOVE to hear from her. Please give her my email address.... jmrish@gmail.com Thank you...and by the way, your kids are so cute. :o) We also were good friends with Jeff and Becky. I found Becky's blog and left a comment too. Hope you have a wonderful day!! Jenny R.
Post a Comment