Thank-You for ALL of your Prayers! I DID get her bedding, not near at the price I was hoping for, but still a pretty good deal. I can't wait to get it set up for her birthday. My Mom is planning on painting her room for me the end of Dec. Won't be in time for her birthday, but it will be done before my whole family comes for New Years'.
Here is my idea for her walls. Let me know HONESTLY what you think or if I should change it a bit.
We will not do the purple flower, just the pink & yellow. The bedding looks like it has tan in it, but it is actually a shade of yellow. So, I am planning on painting her walls a pale yellow.
I want her to do a butterfly, but not this big & it will be pink on the outside where this one is purple & problem fading of yellow in the inside where this is white. She is also going to do a couple of dragonflies to match the bedding.
Just a little whimsical touch... :-)
Isn't he cute?!
5 comments:
Glad you got the bedding.I love the wall paintings that will be neat!
I really love the idea!!! It is adorable and you wouldn't have to decorate with alot of other things. The walls would be the focale point. Tell Rob it would save money by doing it!!
Deanna, I am excited that you got the bedding! I think the room will look awesome. When Deanna was younger we did some big flowers like that with dragon flies and butterflies but but, we did not paint them on the walls - that is awesome. She will remember that room for many years. Michelle J.
That looks so fun for a girl! Hope it all turns out well!
I love it Deanna! You are so lucky to have such a talented mom - I'm jealous! Are the pics of a Homeorama Home? That's what it looks like, if it isn't!
Post a Comment