Happy Birthday, Kiana!
I think my snowlady cake had much to be desired, but "Hey, it's not the beauty it's the tradition, RIghT?" :-)
She wanted a snowman cake again this year, but I don't think it turned out near as well.
(I just realized what I am missing on my cake. Stick arms. That would have made her look much better:-)After several attempts at a family picture, this was the best we could Do! :-)
The kids were pretty goofy, so here they are in all their craziness!
Cousins, Randalyn & Autumn joined them.
Then, cousins Kaylee, Sarah & Kyle.
She recieved lots of really nice gifts too!
So happy Aunt Juanita was able to join us this year!
I really enjoy having a kids table & adults table! They can laugh, be crazy, make messes & the adults can still have fun too. ;-)
Sat. was actually her birthday, so we had a birthday breakfast & she opened her gift from my Dad & Mom. I made green eggs & bacon(ham), in case you were wondering about the green in the bowl. :-/
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Kiana!! It looks like you had a great time :-) The cake looks great, WAY better than anything I would try to make.
Happy Birthday Kiana! What a neat cake your mom made she is an awesome mom!
Love Ya,
Grammy
Deanna, you are so creative. You do a great job on your cakes and your kids will always remember that you did that. My Mom didn't make our cakes but I remember having some really neat cakes growing up. Wow! It is hard to believe that Kiana is five. She looks really grown up.
Deanna, I really like the snowman cake! It is amazing you could still smile after all that went wrong that day!! I can't believe Kiana is already 5!! I'm telling you once they start school time really goes fast! Susanna
Happy Birthday, Kiana. I love all the family pics. Miss you all.
Happy Birthday, Kiana! Your birthday and birthday cake looked nice and like y'all had a lot of fun! =)
We love ya and your family!
Love, Heather and family. =)
Green eggs and ham...now that's one I had not thought of before. Very cute. We enjoyed having Kiana at our place Friday night. Michael especially liked her "because she is 5 and has blond hair too". I guess he thought that was really neat. She got along well with the kids and they keep talking about her. Maybe we'll have to get them together again sometime. Do you all have a museum or zoo pass?
Post a Comment