The missionary is a young man named Stephen michael leach. He actually has a website. revstephenmichaelleach.com I think. He preaches at different churches not specific denomination.
Isn't it so nice to have a daughter who can help out?! Sometimes I don't know what I would do without my Brittany, she is 7 and she helps so much with Zachary.
4 comments:
Wow! Your kids are getting so big. How old is Kianna now? Has she started school yet?
I cannot believe how fast your kiddos have grown!! They are adorable!!!
Deanna,
The missionary is a young man named Stephen michael leach. He actually has a website. revstephenmichaelleach.com I think. He preaches at different churches not specific denomination.
Isn't it so nice to have a daughter who can help out?! Sometimes I don't know what I would do without my Brittany, she is 7 and she helps so much with Zachary.
Post a Comment