Thursday, October 11, 2007

Technical HELP

I would like to change my background. Does anyone know how I can keep my Page Elements? Whenever I change my background it deletes ALL my page elements & I have to go back & retype in all my friends, etc..... Way TOO MUCH Work! PLEASE HELP! :-/

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Well, I was hoping to give you some insight and in the mean time I messed up my page and lost all of my information. I lost my profile picture, links, blog sites, etc. So, if I get it figured out I will let you know. Sorry I am of no help. Michelle J

Rob and Deanna said...

So SoRRY!! ,Michelle. Thanks for trying. :-)

Maggie said...

Deanna,

I changed mine and it still kept all my info. I forget who I did it now. I probably wouldnt be able to do it twice. If it comes to mind I will let you know.

Phillip D said...

I don't know of a way. I have been wanting to change mine but knew that I wouldn't have the time to do everything all over again. If someone is able to help you on this please let me know.