Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Blooms & Berries Field Trip

The Church Homeschool Group took a field trip to Blooms & Berries in Loveland, OHio. I joined since it was a great trip for little ones.
Duston Loves D.J. Truesdale!

Pitching a BiG ONe!



Posted by Picasa


Eating a sack lunch before the Hayride.

The Hausmans have moved to our area & we really enjoyed having them join us for our Day at the Farm!


They had a really neat TUB of Corn. :-)

Posted by Picasa


This is one of my favorite pictures of the day. Such cute smiling ladies!


Emily Pilmore, Brittany Hausman, Bryanna Shirk, Darla Hausman & Kiana.

Ready for the hayride.

Posted by Picasa


PUMPKIN PATCH

Sorry about the tummy shot. :-) She had a sweater on, but it got too hot.

My Grinning "Pumpkin"

Another little "punkin" in the patch

Posted by Picasa


Lorna Truesdale & Natasha Hausman, Hutchinson kids too.

Laura Hausman & Melinda Shirk in the background

Proud Pumpkin Owners ;-}

Tyler Mills, Bryanna Shirk, Brittany & Bryan Hausman, Warren Shirk

Having fun in the Hay Maze

Posted by Picasa


I love these 3 pictures of Bryan Hausman & Sean getting Acquainted! :-)

Bethany Shirk is in the red.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Dee, I LOVE all the pics from today! Thanks for posting them! I loved getting to see all the pics of my family, the Hausmans, having fun with y'all too! All the pics are just adorable! I loved the 3 where Sean was getting acquainted with Bryan H. too cute!

Thanks for posting this, it looks like y'all had a GREAT and FUN day!!

Love, Heather =)

Denise said...

Deanna,
I'm so glad you and your adorable children joined us for our field trip. What a gorgeous day God gave us- looks like the last one of the season it's so cold today!
Denise

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd love to thank you for such a great made forum!
Was thinking this is a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Laurence Todd
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/thanksgiving-party-supplies.html]thanksgiving Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike