Nice hot tub out in the gazebo. It had a recliner seat & 5 other seats.
Sean rode with Daddy the first day. He loved it, but was so busy watching & experiencing this new ride that he didn't have time to smile.
Watching "Boyscout" Daddy building our fire without paper.
Stopped at a really nice park after going to Wal-Mart for some supplies.
On one of the trails in Hocking Hills. The pictures on the trails didn't turn out the greatest. The lighting made it hard to capture pictures clearly. Tried a lot of different settings & I couldn't figure it out. I really need someone to teach me how to use my camera!!!
One of these tight places was called "Fat Man's Squeeze".
Gorgeous Cedar Falls, at least when there is enough water!
Sean was "testing the waters."
A really cool bridge.
LOve this picture!
Best Buds~!
"BiG" Sean watching high up on the wall.
Some Fun Steps
Picture was too dark & then our camera died, but I wanted to show you how we had Sean strapped on the back. He didn't move a centimeter & fell asleep as we rode through the woods. His handle to his seat kept the branches from hitting him.
Duston was soaked the most & had mud smeared in streaks on his face, but it didn't show real clear.
Trails hadn't been ridden for a long time, so we had fun exploring & finding our way through the brush & trees.
Here is the road going up to the turn-off to our cabin.
Stopped at Rempel's Grove on the way home. They had Fallow Deer & Pygmy Goats that we could feed and pet.
Round & a-round we go. I got very dizzy on this "never-ending" ride! :-)
Topped off our day with some Yummy Ice Cream. Rob & I shared a banana split with 2 scoops of vanilla & 1 of chocolate, topped with caramel, marshmallow, whipped cream & nuts! MY FAVORITE!!

10 comments:
Deanna, looks like you had a nice family get-a-way! We've been to Hocking Hills a few times and it's so pretty there! I loved the picture of your baby asleep on the 4-wheeler!
Your kids are so beautiful. Is this the same place the Dave and Regina are purchasing?
Glad you got a chance to get away and relax! That place looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Grammy
What a neat place! Glad you got some time away. Too bad Ohio is a little far from FL, that looks like something we would really enjoy :-)
Wow! Looks like a great place and very beautiful too! I like the picture of the kids on the bridge too!
What a lovely vacation! We went there and camped out with my parents the summer Michael was two. He looks so little now in our pictures. It was one of the prettiest places we've gone. We loved hiking the gorgeous trails! Such a beautiful area...and not too far away. The 4 wheelers look like lots of fun!
you have to frame the picture of Kiana & Duston on the bridge. TOO CUTE!!
Deanna you took some great pictures! It is always nice to get away from the daily hub bub and see something different. Looks like you had fun.
I think I could use a 3 day retreat to get connected:) The long hours are sometimes taxing:( Looks like you had a great time!
What a fun post. It looks like you all had some great family time.
Miss you all bunches
Post a Comment