I took the children to the library one night since Rob had to work really late. We didn't know until we got there that they were doing a Harry Potter party. SO, since I don't care for him, I just let the kids go to the different tables & do the different crafts. To them they were making an owl, glasses & a pencil broom, they don't have a clue what they were for. :-)
We had a lot of fun doing these fun crafts together!
They had a castle in the back in the toy play area that they could play in. We are thankful to have a really nice library that is only 3 minutes away!

2 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun!
Love the glasses:)
Love,
Grammy
Looks like the kids had a great time! They look really cute with there glasses on. Michelle
Post a Comment