Thursday, July 12, 2007

Blog Readers & Bloggers

Please SIGN! Just say Hi & sign your name. That's all you need to do, but I would enjoy knowing who is looking at my blog. :-)
I notice on my map that there are a lot of people looking at my blog from around the world & nation. So.........Please sign your name, I would like to know who you are!!
Thanks a bunch,
Deanna
P.S. (Thank-you for all the comments from the rest of you! :-)

31 comments:

Gayle said...

Hi!
Love,
Grammy From USA:)

Beth said...

Love you new blog look.

Love
Beth from USA :-)

Michelle said...

Love the new look!!!
Michelle from USA :-)

Jana said...

I like it!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Cool Blog ! ,DJ Truesdale

Rob and Deanna said...

ThANK-YOU One & All for your Response & Comments!! :-)

Trisha said...

Hey you probably don't know me...but I look at your blog. I am Julie Ayars sister-n-law. I enjoy reading your blog!

Patty said...

Hi! I read your blog from time to time. My husband Tim did a few brick jobs for Rob and James.

Misty said...

Me! Now that we are back home :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Deanna! I enjoy your blog and the pictures of your kids. It's amazing how fast they grow!

Anonymous said...

me of course!

Anonymous said...

Hi Deanna! It's me again. I just read your comment to Jana about doing corn. Where do you get your corn or do you grow it yourself? I'm all out and really want to do some this year. Do you do your corn with someone? I'd love to do it together if you were interested. You can email me at dorcasbishop@yahoo.com if you don't have my number.

The Dickinsons said...

Deanna, Phillip and I loved the new look of your blog! Phillip liked the birds flying around too! =D I love looking at your blog for I can see what's happening with your family, and with our CNC church family too! =)
(If it makes you feel any better, Phillip has a program that tells him that I have about 100 different viewers on my blog per day, but only a selet few sign. =)
Love and miss y'all,
Heather =)

Nancy said...

Hi...I read from time to time...you're on my blog roll. I enjoy watching your kids grow...in pictures. I know I have quite a few silent readers as well...they tell me they read my blog....but I have yet to get a comment from them. Oh well, I guess that's the fun of it :)Have a great day!

Roseanne said...

Hi
Roseanne in Phoenix

sherryldickinson said...

Sherry in Phoenix, Arizona.

Amy said...

Hi, I look at your blog every once in awhile to see what your family is up too.
amy goins
beth dickinsons twin :)

Phillip D said...

Heather already signed, but I enjoy reading too. So here is my John Hancock too. Blessings.

Beth Hotchkiss-Yoder said...

Hi
1st time reader. . . enjoyed :)
Beth Y. from USA

Carrie said...

Hi! Of course I read! I like your new look! Carrie

Anonymous said...

Really enjoy your blog.

Nate & Lorrie Rich

Liz said...

Great blog - your children are precious!
Liz Stetler

Liz said...

Great blog - your children are precious!
Liz Stetler

Anonymous said...

Just me, Becky..... your favorite sis-in-law :)

Char said...

Deanna,
Love seeing pictures of your family. Wasn't it just a couple of years ago you were here...single, living in the girl's dorm...how time flies!!! Love you guys!

Teresa said...

Hi I always enjoy reading your blog too. I like to see what all the people from college are up too. You have a beautiful family. :)

Lanee M. said...

Enjoy seeing your pics. It's fun being able to go to everyone's blogs and seeing their families and keeping in touch. Our college days seem like a lifetime ago.
Lanee' in Indiana

Anonymous said...

Hey Deanna,
Just wanted to put in my vote. DJ gets aggravated that so few comment or check in on his blog too. So you're not the only one:). It's just neat to see who all's been visiting, isn't it?
We appreciate you all and I LOVE having your kids in Junior Church!
Love,
Denise Truesdale

Scott and Sarah said...

Hey! If you noticed Amman, Jordan on your map, that would be coming from the only Arab you know, or the only Arab you'll ever want to know:) Miss you all, tell the kids we said hi!
Love,
scott and sarah
USA
Amman Jordan for another week!!

Brenda said...

A little late, but here I am. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Deanna,
Greetings from NM! Like to stop and look at your blog when I get a chance. Enjoy looking at your pictures. You have Precious Children!
Love,
Melodie Yates