Friday, May 11, 2007

NEW Diet =)

The Pasta Diet and Your Health
ITALIAN PASTA DIET -- IT REALLY WORKS !!
1.. You walka pasta da bakery.
2.. You walka pasta da candy store.
3.. You walka pasta da Ice Cream shop.
4.. You walka pasta da table and fridge.
You will lose weight!
AND.... CONCERNED ABOUT TOO MANY CARBS IN YOUR DIET?
For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies.
1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
5. The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like.
Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

<><><><><><><><><><><>
I Got such a great laugh out of this, I just had to share it with you!
=} :-}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great! I just read part of an article that basically said that if you are skinny it doesn't mean you aren't fat. You might have fat around your internal organs that could be bad for you. Notice I didn't read the whole thing. I'd rather not think about it:-)

The Dickinsons said...

That is hilarious! Thanks for posting it! However, now that I speak 2 langauges...I'm VERY PARTIAL to my English language...so I don't agree that it is what kills you. HA! =) We see things everyday here that makes our family soooo THANKFUL for the Christian heritage of the USA. We miss that culture soooo badly!

HAVE A WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY!
Love, Heather =)

Beth said...

That good!!!


lol

Gayle said...

That is Great! I know someone who is going to have to Learn Spanish:)
Love,
Grammy