
Duston wanted to eat his sandwich outside with Sean so I told him to sit on the porch beside him. When I peeked out the window this is what I saw, except that Dusti was leaning in watching Sean holding onto his hand. Of course when I came to get the picture they weren't like that anymore. ;-/
8 comments:
Love the pics. Your flowers are beautiful!!
Janie
Hey Deanna! Its fun to see your pictures. The pic of me and Brian is in a volcano in Mexico (our trip to see the Sankeys) I love this blogging!
Cute pics! I wish I could grow flowers, I'm afraid my sister got the green thumb!
Cute pics of the kids. I saw Sis. E's pics of your surprise birthday party...how fun! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
Love, Heather =)
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Deanna!! Happy birthday to you!
Love,
Janie
I like your flowers. Also, the baby swing brings back memories. we had the same one and I loved it because it made Caleb accessible to the other two. They often leaned in for kisses....and pestering...depending on the mood! Sounds like they love their baby brother!
Your flowers are beautiful!
Are they Clematis?
It is soo nice to see up to date pict. of your little people! A&A like your flowers.
Post a Comment