Sharing some Mother's Day pictures. Our family didn't turn out so good....... Rob gave me a beautiful orchid corsage that matched my outfit perfectly! We took one over before his parents left for Church for his Mother to wear also. We had Rob's parents, Jack & Naomi Kennedy, & his brother & family, James, Cynthia, Kaylee, Sarah and Kyle, over for lunch on Sunday. Rob's mom brought a beautiful "hat" cake that her neighbor made. YuMMY!
Sunday evening we invited our very good friends, Carl, Janie, Caleb, Abby, Ella & "Isaac" Eisenhart and Pastor & Grammy Eisenhart over for snack after church. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures. :-(
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for having us over. The food was great! How did we forget pics? I had my camera in the car!! Blame it on my pregnancy forgetfulness. Love the Mother's day pics. You had a busy day yesterday. I didn't realize you had company for dinner too!! You are the woman!!! Love, Janie
Deanna & Rob, thank you for your kindness to everybody that you show your love to. You probably worry & want to do more, but you impress me with ALL that you do for others. Thank you for having us over when Phillip & Heather were in the US, and we took family pictures in your back yard. We all enjoyed ourselves immensely with the meal, fellowship, and the beauty of your place. Love, Bud/Sherry Dickinson
Thanks for having us over! Sorry I forgot the Dessert:( Everything was delicous! We always enjoy coming to your house you always make us feel at home! We love you! Grammy and Pastor
Loved the pictures! Sounds like you had a very busy mother's day. You are amazing to have company twice in one day and keep up with 3 little ones. Although I'm sure having grandparents around helped in that department. Philip's grandma came over and she chased Blake all over while I fixed lunch. It was great!
6 comments:
Thanks for having us over. The food was great! How did we forget pics? I had my camera in the car!! Blame it on my pregnancy forgetfulness. Love the Mother's day pics. You had a busy day yesterday. I didn't realize you had company for dinner too!! You are the woman!!!
Love,
Janie
Deanna & Rob, thank you for your kindness to everybody that you show your love to. You probably worry & want to do more, but you impress me with ALL that you do for others. Thank you for having us over when Phillip & Heather were in the US, and we took family pictures in your back yard. We all enjoyed ourselves immensely with the meal, fellowship, and the beauty of your place. Love, Bud/Sherry Dickinson
Thanks for having us over!
Sorry I forgot the Dessert:(
Everything was delicous! We always enjoy coming to your house you always make us feel at home!
We love you!
Grammy and Pastor
I hope you had a GREAT MOTHER'S DAY!
Your a very good mommy!
Love
Beth
Nice pics, enjoyed seeing them. Sounds like you had a nice day.
Love, Heather =)
Loved the pictures! Sounds like you had a very busy mother's day. You are amazing to have company twice in one day and keep up with 3 little ones. Although I'm sure having grandparents around helped in that department. Philip's grandma came over and she chased Blake all over while I fixed lunch. It was great!
Post a Comment