Saturday, May 5, 2007

I've Got my BOOTS ON!

I couldn't find Duston this evening, but later found his whereabouts.
He went back to visit our neighbors horses in our back yard, then to the back
of our property line to watch the farmer plowing the field.
The tractor was "coming at me", so he ran away coming up beside the garage where I
couldn't see him. When I finally found him this is what I saw, BELOW.
All the above adventures with NO PANTS!! :-}
But hey, at least he had his BOOTS ON! LOL




4 comments:

Michelle said...

That is really cute!!!!

The Dickinsons said...

How cute! Glad that you found your pant-less boy...Noah is the SAME way!
Does Katrina and Ryan have a blog? If so, I'd love to know the address.

Have a great Sunday!
Love, Heather

Beth said...

How cute!! ;-)

Gayle said...

That is so funny!
Love,
Grammy