Thursday, April 19, 2007

Recuperating from 5 1/2 hours of I.H.C. :-)

Today we were recuperating from I.H.C. :-) So, we all slept in pretty late! We went yesterday evening mainly in time to go out to supper to the Spaghetti Warehouse with Mark & Kristal Becker. :-) Since we hardly ever see them at all!! ha Bro. England spoke last night & the UBC & PVBI choirs sang.






Kiana learned a hard lesson at lunch today. She has spilled water on her food before and I have thrown it away. Well, today I knew for sure she did it on purpose & she also poured some on Dusti's. So...she had to eat Dusti's & her sandwich sopping wet. YUCK!! I was pretty proud of her though, because she didn't cry and throw a fit. She knew that she deserved the punishment. :-) I can almost guarantee she won't do that again!

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Yuck! That is Gross! But I'm sure she won't do it again.
Love,
Grammy

Beth said...

Oh that sounds so GOOOD...YUCK
But you are right I bet she wont do that again. ;-)