Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Potty~Trained??? DO I dare hope?!



Monday morning Kiana was encouraging him to try to go potty in his potty. So...this time he did! He had a 1 or 2 accidents on Mon, but yesterday he didn't have any! We even went shopping and he stayed dry & went in the the big restroom at Wal-Mart. So proud of him. He has had no desire even though we have tried, but all of sudden he decided he wants to and has done great. I don't even have to remind him! YIPPEEE!!!




Sean woke up fairly early, around 7:30 and Duston came toddling in around 8:00. Normally Kiana is up first.


3 comments:

Gayle said...

Great Job Duston!
Love,
Grammy E

Beth said...

ugg potty training does not look fun!

Rob and Deanna said...

Beth, My mom said that she didn't "potty train" any of us. When we were ready we went. I thought I had to make it happen with Kiana so we struggled with it for months. With Duston, I just let it happen & I have had to do anything!! He just woke up and decided he's ready to use the potty & has had maybe 2 accidents since Monday. His accidents were in the bathroom & he just couldn't get on in time. So....who knows if Sean will be different, but seems to me that we don't have to force the issue. ??
deanna