Thursday, April 19, 2007

Some new Additions to my addition :-)



Rob built this for me over a year ago & I am finally getting around to some more decorating. I have been waiting until I find just what I want that doesn't cost a fortune! :-)


I was real excited to find these flowers that are the exact shade I was looking for. I wanted just one main piece of "color" in this room. When we get new couches I will probably add a pillow or 2 with this color of red. Rob bought me some roses a while back that were this shade & I loved the way they looked with the walls, so I have been trying to find something with that same shade.



My mom brought me a magazine with these candle holders advertised. I loved them so I called the store to see if they had them. They were at Kirkland's and weren't very expensive. So I am very excited to finally get something on my bathroom wall!

4 comments:

Gayle said...

Looks Great!
Love,
Grammy

Beth said...

That does look very pretty. I like simple decorations like that. Make is look very elegant.
Love
Beth
Oh and Thanks for the nice comments on my blog. Very kind of you ;-)

The Dickinsons said...

I think everything looks NICE! So happy for you!

Love, Heather

Anonymous said...

Love the "burst" of color on your mantle and your candle holders look great in your bathroom! Thanks so much for having us over Saturday. We had a great time!
Love,
Janie