Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My "New" Bedroom





Rob repainted my bedroom for me. He just built this master suite addition for me about a year & a half ago. I wasn't sure what color at the time, so I chose a Sage. Well, I found this bedding that I love, so we had to repaint. I had no idea what color to choose so Rob chose this color called "Warm Stone". It kind of looks like an olive. It is alot darker than shows on the picture & not at all tan. Anyway I think that it turned out gorgeous! I wasn't so sure of the color at first. :-)


The bedding looks silky but it isn't. It is more of a cotton/polyester. I love the brown/blue pillow I found.


I don't care for the way the curtains look that came with it. I think that they look more country which is not the look I need. SO.....not sure what I am going to do for the windows. Any ideas??

2 comments:

Beth said...

I LOVE YOUR BEDROOM. You all did a good job on it.
Love
Beth

The Dickinsons said...

Your bedroom looks GREAT...I love the new bedspread and pillows too!

You are doing a good job with your blog.

We love y'all,
Heather