Monday, April 16, 2007

6 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

This is cute, I like the flowers, the butterflys and THE CUTE KIDS PICS TOO!

Love, Heather

Beth said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG.. you are doing great.

The Dickinsons said...

Hey girl, thanks for stopping by my blog and signing. No, I do not have a way to let me know I have a comment, until I go and look. WHICH I DO ABOUT 24 TIMES A DAY. =) HA! And I'm not for sure if I understood your first question...you can either leave a comment on the blog itself...or if it's something more personal I email it to the person...if I have their address. Your blog looks GREAT!!
Love, Heather

Anonymous said...

You go girl!! Love the pictures. Very nice!
Love,
Janie

Greg & Stephanie said...

Hey, girlie! Glad to see you have a blog. It was lots of fun visiting you at Olive Garden a few weeks back. Maybe see you at IHC???

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and your kids are so cute!