We have 3 children, Kiana Brooke ~ 4; Duston Flynn ~ 2 1/2; and Sean William ~ 6 months.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Our Family
Our 4 year old, Kiana, going on at least 18 years!!! :-) She is a great helper! Makes breakfast for her & Dusti when Mom had a rough night with Sean and is sleeping longer than them. ;-0
A Funny Kiana story ~
Rob & the kids were waiting in the truck while I was in the store. Kiana had come to the front & was messing with things & driving Rob crazy. He says, "Kiana why do you have to mess with everything! WHat's your problem?" Kiana says, "Well, Daddy, maybe YOU'RE the problem!" Rob asked me "what am I supposed to say to that?!!!!"
:-)
This was taken on Easter Sunday at Grandma Kennedy's house. Rob was very tired! :-)
My dad was holding Dusti during Sean's dedication & James took this cute one of Duston.
Dusti Protecting Daddy ~
Duston is DADDY's Best Buddy & woe to those that try to say differently! The other day we were driving in Rob's truck & he did something that scared me. So....I was giving him a rough way to go about scaring me. Dusti calls me with his finger shaking at me and says, "Mommy, Daddy doin' jchus(just) fine!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HOW FUN Deanna...welcome to the blogging world. I LOVE IT!!! It has been a GOD-SEND for me! It was great seeing your CUTE pics. I love that NICE FAMILY PIC!! I love seeing family pics on my friends' blogs. =)
Thanks for letting me know, I'll save you on my computer favorites, so I can check back often.
Love ya, Heather
Welcome to Blogland! Love your Blog! The pictures are so cute!
This is such a neat thing getting to hear and see what is going on in our friends and familys lives.
Love you guy's ALOT!
Grammy
So glad to know about your blog...I had no idea your 3 kids were almost exactly the same ages as ours! (4, 2, 10 mo) Cool...you must have the same craziness as us. It's like loading up a schoolbus just to go to the bank! I hope Kayla's out of her carseat before we have another one. I'm not sure I can handle FOUR bucklings every stinkin' time we get in and out. I'm adding you to my favorites so I can check back in.
Post a Comment