Monday, December 12, 2011

Fun Shots

Rob has some other shots on his computer that I wanted to add, but this post has been here long enough as a "draft", so I might as well just go ahead and let you see it.  :-)
This little men turned ONE on Nov. 20th.  So sad that they are QUICKLY becoming Boys & not babies before I am ReADY!!
They are so Dear, GOOD & Sweet as can be.  Such Happy little fellows most of the time.  Very Friendly.
Ruarc loves to give  Real Smackin' Kisses to most anyone & Riley blows "Zerberts." 
They each have almost 6 teeth.






P.S. Anyone know how I can center my Title Picture.  I pasted this into Picasa, edited, then put as my title picture.

6 comments:

Daryl Hausman said...

Cute pictures of the lil' guys!!! They are SO adorable!
Loved having everyone over Fri. p.m.
nh~

The Dickinsons said...

LOVE THESE pictures of 2 adorable boys! They are too cute! Can't believe that they and our Mary are now one!

Sorry, can't help you on centering the picture. =( Love the new look of your blog. =)

~Heather~

Dorcas said...

Your "babies" are growing like little weeds. Can't believe they are 1 year old already! So cute!

~Carla~ said...

Oh my goodness!! They are soo soo cute! Thanks for sharing the pics, those were too darling to keep as a draft too long! Happy birthday boys!!!

I think you can center your header by signing in to your dashboard, then go to design,click on template designer, that will give you a place where you can change your template (the way your background is set up) and where you can adjust widths ect. Hope that helps!! ~Carla~

Stephanie Lynn Burley said...

Love the pics, Deanna. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

sherryldickinson said...

Deanna, You left a comment on Heather's blog saying that Dusti had Valentine Cards for Heather's children. You said that Dusti spelled Elijah's name as Eligha.
That is SO CUTE! I had a good time laughing at the way Dusti spelled that, then on second look, I saw he had done quite well with his phonetic version of spelling. Ha! We admire you guys!
Love, Sherry and Bud in Phoenix