Tuesday, September 27, 2011

DOUBLE TROUBLE

HOMESCHOOLING with Twins & a 4 yr. old!
Ruarc was Supposed to be in his playpen.  Diapers behind this pulled out 
all over the 
floor. 
I think Sean let him out of his playpen, then went out to play. :-\
 
Other twin...smell the aroma of baby vaseline...fell asleep before he could
escape from the scene.  Everything you see is rubbed down with it including the
paci in his mouth. 
I am guessing Sean let them out, then, went outside to play.
 
Notice 4 yr. old culprit in the background & his "repentant" face!
His hands were covered, not only with vaseline, but whatever he crawled into on the floor was
stuck on his hands. :-p

6 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Oh....Bless your heart!! What a slicky-icky mess! =) Love the look on Sean's face.
~Heather~

Kelly Jones said...

I stole this last picture... I love it! Both of them look so mischevious :)

Daryl Hausman said...

SO Sorry for the big mess! They are too cute...love Sean's face though!
nh

Daryl Hausman said...

You made my day! At least I can count my blessings that I'm homeschooling 5th and 2nd graders! =)
Love ya,
Laura

~Carla~ said...

Oh Deanna, I have only 1 baby and she keeps me hopping. I can't imagine having two! May the Lord bless you :). I was glad to see an update from you, I was just thinking of you today and wondering how you guys were. Love to all, Carla

Dorcas said...

Oh, my! What a mess someone had to clean~up! In years to come, you'll look back and laugh about it. They are really growing!