Rob is a Hard-working, Unconditional Loving Father & Husband.
His Top priority is to Take his family to Heaven with him & 2nd priority is to train his children to be well-balanced, responsible adults.
I could not ask for a Better Man to share Life with!!
He is the LOVE of my LIFE & I often thank God for Blessing me with Rob!
He is the LOVE of my LIFE & I often thank God for Blessing me with Rob!
Love you, Babe!
4 comments:
Happy Belated Father's day, Rob! Great post, Deanna! Love the pics too!! We're so glad that y'all are staying conservative and raising your family for Jesus! =)
Hope y'all are doing well!
Love and miss y'all!
~Heather~
Great post...I had Greg take a peek (he's not exactly into blogging...lol), and we agreed that Rob still looks as young as ever! You have a beautiful family, and you did get a fantastic guy. Thinking back to GBS days, certain ones just stand out as good, solid people, and Rob is among them.
Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
The picture of Rob with his five children is the very nicest picture. I love it! Smile.
You two have the cutest and sweetest children. And, your twins take the cake!
There's no one else on earth you or Rob could have married that would have made such a unique combination of children. You were meant to be together!
We love the family that emerged when you and Rob got married! Your friends, Sherry and Bud
Sweet pics and post and precious family! love the Hausman's
Post a Comment