Thursday, June 9, 2011

~ I WON ~

I finally WON a Give-Away!!!!  :-)  from Keeper of the Home
Can't wait to try these!!!




4 comments:

Dorcas said...

Your babies are really growing and are so cute ~ like the other children!!

Keith and Crystal said...

WHAT???!!! I didn't even know there was a giveaway going on for those, or I would have put my whole family in, including the dog. :D

I'm very happy for you.

Misty got a couple of those for her birthday (totally jealous), so I played around with them a couple weeks ago. My hair is too thick for the ones she had though.

I'm sure they will look great in your hair.

Let us know how they turn out. ;)

Katrina said...

So glad you won, Deanna!

Great picture! Love you all!

The Dickinsons said...

What a cute pic of you and your sweet kiddos! Congrats! Glad you won! How neat! =)
~Heather~