
Finally getting around to posting Riley & Ruarc pictures. I posted a lot on Facebook, but forgot several of my friends don't have FB. :-)
Janie (Brock) Eisenhart came over and took some great pictures for me.
Riley Konal was 7 lbs. 2 oz. 19" arriving at 4:58 a.m. Nov. 30th.
Ruarc (rhymes with York) Kaven (short a) was 5 lbs. 12 oz. arriving at 5:24 a.m. Nov. 30th.
Rob's Father moved from his childhood home in Ireland when he was 19 to the U.S. of A.
We have given each of our children Irish names, either first or middle, to honor this heritage.
Kiana
(Dusti) Flynn
Sean (Gaelic for John, which is Rob's dad's name)
The twins first & middle names are both Irish or Gaelic.
We always look at names with meanings that would be characteristics we want to see in their lives. We are praying that our boys will be Strong, Christ-like Leaders & Men of God.
Riley means valiant and courageous.
Konal ~ bold, strong as a wolf, high and mighty.
Ruarc means famous ruler, illustrious, mighty, hero and champion.
Kaven ~ handsome, gentle child and well born.



Kiana ~ Grace of God, pure and untouched, peace keeper, gate keeper, calm water and divine.
Brooke ~ small stream
We want her to be a stream of God's grace to others.
We desire her to keep herself pure & untouched from the things of this world, to keep herself wholly for God & His Purpose for her life.
Duston ~ brave, courageous
Flynn ~ son of the red-haired man ;-)
(I thought the following was interesting about his name. Those that know him, this describes him to a "T"! :-)
People with this name tend to be filled with the joy of life. They are quite imaginative and enthusiastic.
Sean ~ God is gracious, gift of God
William ~ determined, resolute, desire, helmet, protection and strong-willed warrior

11 comments:
Love reading your blog!
LOL all I gotta say it's about time you remember us non-facebook people!!! The boys are gorgeous, all of your family is, the boys are getting so big, and Kiana is so beautiful. We are so happy for you guys. We really enjoyed seeing ya'll the other night. Many blessings to you and tell Janie to come this way, she takes great pics :) ~Carla~
Yes, I'm another non~facebooker :o) You have one sweet looking family! Congratulations on the twins!!
Yay for a new post :) Love the meanings behind your kids' names.
I just love seeing pictures of your family!! Just Beautiful!!!
Absolutely darling! I especially love that first picture! How cute!!
Hey...thanks for updating! I'm wondering how in the world you even had time to do that! By the way, the boy in the ivory sweater (on the right in the last pic) is your twin...amazing! :) Hope to see you guys again soon!
Totally awesome pics and names! I love it!
Just love all the pics. Your kids are adorable and I love their names. Looking forward to seeing them.
YAY!!! I'm so happy to see your little men. They are just darling!! Thank you for remembering us -nonfacebook friends. :)
Your family is beautiful!
Deanna, Thanks for updating for me...yet another non~facebooker. =) Loved seeing these darling pics that Janie took. She does a great job. I'm praying for you often. I too have 5 children, including a new baby...but I have really BIG helpers...and not 2 babies to take care of at the same time. (However, I'm dreading when Kimberly, Sarah, and Noah start school again next week...for Elijah will be my only HELPER!!! =)
You and Rob have a precious family. We love and miss y'all!
Post a Comment