Monday, May 17, 2010

Old Kitchen

Just a few pics to give you an idea of what our kitchen use to look like.
The house was built in the early 1990's, & we hadn't updated the kitchen at all other than to paint & add the wallpaper :-/.
This pic was taken at Kiana's birthday party looking into our dining room. We don't usually have Daisies & lanterns hanging from the ceiling. ;-)
Notice the chair rail, ugly light on the ceiling, brown trailer trim & hunter green & cream border.
I had the ugly laminate I guess it is called "butcher block" look countertop & old wood cabinets.
Only had 1 silverware drawer & 2 deep drawers in the whole kitchen.
Hardly any cabinet space.


Pardon the messy kitchen, only showing this to show the cabinets. :-)


Another shot to show you the countertop I used to have.









1 comment:

Daryl Hausman said...

Bet you'll be singin your man's praises for quite some time, huh?! :)
love ya, Laura