Monday, May 17, 2010

~~NEW Kitchen!!~~

Rob suprised me with this beautiful new kitchen when I came home from PA.


I was in PA for 18 days, helping my parents.


I had no idea he had done this while I was away, until I walked into my house & saw it!


For those that haven't seen my old kitchen won't be able to understand the change this makes. I don't have any real good "before" pics, but have posted a few.
Beautiful under the counter lights that all turn off with one switch or I can turn them off at the light separately. :-)





Notice the gorgeous crown molding.

Rob also raised my cupboards to the ceiling.

There used to be a valance above the window across the front of the cupboards
and a soffet across the top of the other cupboards.
The crown molding makes the kitchen look bigger with the cupboards all the way up to the ceiling.


















Love the design Rob put in the tile in the center of the floor.















Just a pic to show the plates I got with my Christmas money.

These were hung before the new kitchen.

Haven't decided where I am going to put them up yet.












One of my favorite purchases!

Now it sits on my new counter. :-)











A gorgeous old "secretary" that one of Rob's clients gave us.

Love it, but it had to be moved to the front room once I got my new kitchen.

















7 comments:

Misty said...

Beautiful!! Tell Rob you are going to have to leave more often =) What a wonderful surprise!

Dorcas said...

Your kitchen is beautiful!!! So pretty. What a nice surprise to come home to!!

Daryl Hausman said...

I'm SO happy for you! Thank the Lord also for all the neat buys and deals that He gave your man too. I love the under the cabinet lighting too and of course the crown molding is gorgeous! We Love you guys! Hausman Crew!

Janie said...

Love it! It is beautiful :)

The Dickinsons said...

Deanna, love your new kitchen. Soooo happy for you! =) What a nice and thought Rob.

The Dickinsons said...

Oops, my phone was ringing when I typed and posted this. I meant "Nice and 'thoughtful' Rob." =D

Stephanie Lynn Burley said...

Wow! Wonder what would happen if I went to PA for a visit? That is awesome! Great job, Rob