Found this online & tweaked it quite a bit. Very Good I thought!
Ingredients
1 1/2 lb. ground beef
2 1/2 c. favorite spaghetti sauce
1 cup sour cream
1 6 serving pkg. farfalle (bow tie) pasta, uncooked
1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Parmesan Cheese
Onion powder
Garlic powder
Herbamare Seasoning (opt.)
Salt
Italian Seasoning
Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Bring a pan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta, and cook until tender, about 8 minutes.
Crumble ground beef into a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion & garlic if you have. Cook, stirring constantly until evenly browned. Drain excess grease, and stir in the tomato sauce, sour cream and seasonings. I use a lot of everything, except the Italian Seasoning, I just use a nice sprinkling. A lot of Herbamare is really good. I taste this after I have it mixed good & add more if necessary. The noodles take a lot of the seasoning, so you want to make it a little saltier/tastier than normal.
Place the cooked pasta into the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish. Pour the ground beef mixture over the pasta. Cover with a layer of spinach. Stir together. Sprinkle with Parmesan (I use the shredded) Top with shredded mozarella cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until heated through and lightly browned on the top.
Crumble ground beef into a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion & garlic if you have. Cook, stirring constantly until evenly browned. Drain excess grease, and stir in the tomato sauce, sour cream and seasonings. I use a lot of everything, except the Italian Seasoning, I just use a nice sprinkling. A lot of Herbamare is really good. I taste this after I have it mixed good & add more if necessary. The noodles take a lot of the seasoning, so you want to make it a little saltier/tastier than normal.
Place the cooked pasta into the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish. Pour the ground beef mixture over the pasta. Cover with a layer of spinach. Stir together. Sprinkle with Parmesan (I use the shredded) Top with shredded mozarella cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until heated through and lightly browned on the top.
I had some homemade spaghetti sauce I made this summer & it was so Yummy!
Served this with Mushrooms fried in Butter & Homemade Garlic Bread. Mmmmmm.
Use less Spinach if you think your family might fuss about the spinach. You also want to add more spaghetti sauce if need be. You want it to be pretty juicy, cause the noodles absorb a lot of the juice.
2 comments:
This sounds delicious!! I think I'm going to put this on my menu for one evening next week!
Dee, all your recipes that you have been posting look yummy...I look forward to when I'm not traveling and can try some of them! =)
Love the new family pics on the side of your blog. Cute!
Post a Comment