I have an amazingly creative Secret Sister. The items on the mat are gifts I received from her today. I got some close ups so you could see the neat ideas. She used a "forked" stick as her card holder. Such a Cool Idea!!
The framed verse is my favorite verse that I put on my "About Me" sheet. What a Creative Way to Display Scripture in the home!!! I love the color chocolate, so she uses chocolate bows, ribbon & tissue for my gifts.
Definitely a Gifted Lady~~

7 comments:
It looks to me like you have a very thoughtful Secret Sister! So pretty!!
That's just plain adorable!! What cute ideas.
I love the slide show of your first day of school. The room looks great and your mom did a great job on the chair!
Congratulations on updating your blog, now if I could just keep up with you. :)
awesome. I always enjoyed doing secret sister stuff. You are lucky to have such a thoughtful one:)
I'm glad you enjoyed all the things I made/ selected with you in mind. You are a wonderful Secret Sis Coordinator!
Thank you for joining the Christian Nation Homeschoolers with Wildlife Discovery Days at the zoo yesterday. Hope you all enjoyed yourselves!
Deanna, I had just written the following question..."Who turned out to be your secret sister?" and then right before I posted this I saw that (Sis. Truesdale) whom we call "Aunt Nesi" was your secret sister. =) She is creative and all your gifts look so nice. =)
Thanks for your nice comment and may you have a great weekend too. =)
Deanna, Thanks for your nice comment. To answer your question, I got my square lamps for my living room here at our mall. I was happy to find them for they match our living room furniture to at "T". Have a great weekend.
What a neat gift. I LOVE your dining room set. I am on the hunt for a new set (or used) and that is beautiful.
Post a Comment