Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Family Pics

Click to play Family Pics Aug. 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

8 comments:

Misty said...

Great pictures! Your kids are getting so big.

We are planning on going to the PNG reunion next weekend and would love to see you all there :-)

Anonymous said...

All the pictures are so good!

Dorcas said...

Beautiful pictures of your family!

Maggie said...

You have a beautiful family!! I enjoyed the pictures. I was wandering...how do you get to Comargo camp? We attemted to come last Saturday...we were unsuccessful in finding the place:)

Anonymous said...

How Cute!! I just can't believe how big they are all getting. Isn't crazy how fast the time goes!!

Maggie said...

Kids are going to lutheran school close to where we live. It is nice school in beautiful setting. I did research on doctrine and what they will be teaching in school. I actually went to the chapel last wednesday and we are happy with it. It does not teach anything that is against what I believe. They love it...I feel a lot better having them there. It is so family oriented and the people are wonderful. Thank you for asking Deanna.

Sharon said...

It was great seeing you guys this past week-end. Here is my email to pass on to Emily Pilmore. dgsmith3@bluemarble.net Thanks!!

Keith and Crystal said...

Awww!! Those are great pictures! It was nice to see you last weekend. You have a beautiful family!