We had Heart-shaped Sausage patties, Heart Biscuits, White Grape Raspberry juice with Raspberry Sherbert & Sausage Gravy. The children helped set the table & make the biscuits.
We didn't have a heart-shaped cutter, so the kids chose some other shapes.
What a neat idea. I'm sure your kids loved it. We didn't do anything special since Dan has been sick and missed the last two days of work. :-( He did get me a new red toaster that I've had my eye on. I was very happy!
AWWW! That looks like a fun breakfast...and y'all made memories that will last for a long time! =) How fun! I love to do things like that with our kids too.
That is so sweet! thanks again for the wonderful job you did with the Ladies Night Out at your place. Those games were so nice! God Bless you and encourage your heart today, Laura Hausman
6 comments:
Wow! Looks so yummy! Happy valentines! Thank You Dusty,Kiana and Sean for the beautiful Ecard!
Love,
Grammy
What a neat idea. I'm sure your kids loved it. We didn't do anything special since Dan has been sick and missed the last two days of work. :-( He did get me a new red toaster that I've had my eye on. I was very happy!
It looks like you all enjoyed yourselves! That is an awesome idea! Michelle J
Thanks for sharing the pictures of your special breakfast! Looks delicious.
AWWW! That looks like a fun breakfast...and y'all made memories that will last for a long time! =) How fun! I love to do things like that with our kids too.
That is so sweet! thanks again for the wonderful job you did with the Ladies Night Out at your place. Those games were so nice! God Bless you and encourage your heart today, Laura Hausman
Post a Comment