Moms, I have a neat website for you. I use www.time4learning.com to teach Kiana to read & other skills until she gets started in school. It is WONDERFUL! She can read quite well & she just turned 5 in Dec. Her phonetic skills are really Good too!
This website recommeded a fun website to help your student with spelling. You can either use their words or enter the spelling words they have trouble with & they will put them in 3 different games to give them extra help learning the words that is fun. It is www.spellingcity.com
Enjoy! :-)
2 comments:
Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your comment about Noah having brownies on the bottom of his feet cracked us up! =D
Hope to see y'all soon!
Love, Heather
Dee, I'm dying to see pics of your Ladies Night out at your house. Laura said that you had everything decorated really pretty! If you don't plan on posting pics, no problem, just hoping to throw a hint. =D
Post a Comment