Thursday, November 8, 2007

Please PRAY!


This may seem like a goofy request, but Sharon Hutchinson just testified about God giving us the desires of our heart even down to decorating! So....I know that He does care about these things & I would like you to help me pray that I don't get bid against on this bedset for Kiana's birthday. I really want to remodel her room for her birthday, right now she & Dusti share a room, but Sean needs to move in with Duston. So....I need to give her the "play" room & I need to update to a twin bed for her. I just need a twin mattress, I have a metal frame that I can use. Anyway, this bedding is perfect for what I want to do in her room, plus it is REALLY CHEAP!!!, IF I don't get bid against.
This set comes with the Sham, Bed skirt, Comforter & Curtains.


Thanks for Praying for A Desire! :-)


6 comments:

Gayle said...

That is beautiful! We will pray!
Love Ya,
Grammy

Misty said...

That is beautiful! I do hope you can get it for her. We serve a wonderful God that cares about even the little things in our lives :-)

Anonymous said...

I really like that Deanna!! I will be praying you get it!

Beth Stetler said...

Beautiful!

Michelle said...

That is really pretty! I will be praying for you. when does your auction end? Michelle J

The Dickinsons said...

Praying you can get this, it's really pretty! God CARES!!

Laura wrote me how much she and her family enjoyed their Sunday evening snack with y'all, and how y'all told stories and laughed your heads off! =D

Love, Heather =)