Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Best Buds!

Dusti is a Great Big Brother!
Sean loves to be outside & Duston figured out that it was much easier to pull him around then to try to push. :-)
I had to share the progression of pictures to try to get a good one! Getting a GOOD/Normal picture of Duston is NOT for the Impatient~!!!! And....since I am the epitome of Impatient I rarely get a good one. :-/ :-)


Sean Enjoys watching Kiana & Duston play. He will stand at the window & just watch them outside as long as they stay in his view.

Here he was learning how to Make a Basket!

Ready......

Set.........

Throoooowwww!!!!

I don't get much rest once these munchkins crawl in with me!!!!

4 comments:

Gayle said...

Cute! Dusty is so funny! Sunday Night he came up to me and said Grammy can you come over to our house tonight? Then he went to pastor and ask him.:)

Misty said...

Ahhh, they are so cute! :-)

The Dickinsons said...

Adorable pics of your children! I LOVE the one of them in your bed...tooo cute!

We love y'all,
Heather =)

Maggie said...

cute pics