We had a Wonderful Place to Relax In Alabama. My brother, Ryan & wife, Katrina, provided us with a gorgeous, cozy, 2 bedroom cabin for our stay. They had 2 of these hammock swings on the back porch, Extremely Comfortable & relaxing! Don't be surprised if you see some of these hanging on our porch in the future. :-)
Back view of the cabin, Looks out over some pretty trees & woods.
Cute little kitchen.
It is decorated with an Americana theme.
Katrina took us to a park while the guys went 4-wheeling.
(pictures of 4-wheeling later)
Labor Day the kids & "some" adults had a water balloon battle. Please excuse the "swimwear". :-) We didn't really come prepared, so Dusti is missing an article ;-)
The kids of course wanted Papaw to join them.
Dusti throwing HARD!
Duston couldn't go too long without another "bump" on his poor head. He did a Flip over the top of a pogo animal at the park.
My children & Randalyn enjoyed taking a ride on their "horses", my nephews Austin & Anthony.
5 comments:
What a nice little cabin, it looks like you had a great time with your family. I can't believe how big Jeff's boys are......
Had fun catching up on your blog. Looks like you all are having a lot of great family times. Miss you all.
I too had fun catching up on your blog. Great post, and NEAT pics too. Your trip to AL sounds fun! The salad recipe looks great, but same old story, I can't get some of the ingredients here. =(
We love y'all,
Heather =)
Deanna, You have been tagged in a game of blog tag, go to my blog for more details. =)
Love, Heather =)
You have been tagged! Oops, I just saw that Heather already tagged you. I guess you can do both at once!
Have a great week!
Post a Comment