Rob put in 94 hours last week, so on Saturday we wanted the children to be with him at least for a little while. So....we went out to the New Church property where he was working & spent about 3 hours with him.
As you can see, they had a lot of fun riding around in the backhoe with him. Sean & I did TOO for a little while. :-)
Mark & Brent Becker were doing an Indian powwow dance when I got there, but I didn't capture it on camera. I guess they just LOVE to Work!! :-)
Bro. Carter was putting in an electrical box on the side of the church.
Working on putting in the box that will hold the transformer. Working hard to get it Level!
Dear Grandma Mark brought everyone lunch, & we got to enjoy it too. We had delicious Subs, with ham, turkey, 2 kinds of bologna, Pepper Jack, Yellow American & Colby Jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, couple kinds of Mayo & mustard, chips & Dip, Fresh Fruit Salad(YUMMMMMM!) & COLD drinks. Thank-you so MUCH, Kristal!! It was YUMMY!!!!
Kelly & Tara brought us Cornflake chews & chocolate chip cookies that they had made fresh that morning! They were Delicious as well!! Thanks Y'all!
Tired Men, enjoying the break & good food!

3 comments:
Deanna, I really enjoyed these pictures. The ones of the kids in the backhoe with Rob are really cute. I'm sure they enjoyed that!
What a great post. Thanks for working on the church. I wish that all of the pics would have come up for me. Blessings.
That is neat that you took your kids over to be with Daddy, and that "Grandma Mark", Kelly, and Tara brought over such a yummy lunch! How fun!
It was fun talking to Bro. and Sis. Becker, Susanna, and Sis. Jowers today, while they were at the church campout! =)
We love and miss y'all,
Heather =)
Post a Comment