Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July

My parents came out for the 4th this year. We planned to have swim & grill-out at Rob's parents house. We went over & swam for a couple of hours, but it started pouring down rain. So...my family (parents, Randy & Kristin's family) came over to our house. We grilled hotdogs & sausage on our porch and had supper here. We had RootBeer & Coke floats that Kristin made for dessert. YUM!! Randy bought some fireworks that we had fun shooting off in the evening. Our neighbors all had some fireworks too. Unfortunately, I was too busy taking care of the food, etc...that I didn't take any pictures!

We went over the next morning to see the Spec Home that Rob & James are building. So, Mom took these pictures when we were over there.





4 comments:

Roseanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roseanne said...

Hi Deanna,
Wow your kids are getting so big. Last time I saw them was in Fl last year. They are adorable. Your blog is great - this is the first time I saw it. Tell Rob hi for me. He sounds like a busy man.

Phillip D said...

Isn't it great to be Americans! We are truely blessed!

The Dickinsons said...

Just signed your "being with Daddy" post too! Enjoyed the fun 4th pics...sorry it rained on y'all, but it sounds like you have fun anyhow! We had sort of a lonely 4th, for Phillip was gone to Medellin, and I was not well, so MADE myself scrapbook the whole day, even though I didn't feel like it. It gave me something to do, so I wasn't so lonely. =)

Love, Heather =)