Friday, June 8, 2007

Happy Birthday, Kristin!

We babysat Randy's girls while they went out to eat for Kristin's birthday.

Autumn gave Sean my potted flowers to "snack" on. :-)



Kristin's birthday was yesterday. (She is my brother, Randy's wife) He took her to Red Lobster, then after running around for a while to give us time. He brought her to my house for a "surprise" party. Not so surprise because it took a while for everyone to get off work & get to my house, so she figured something was up after quite a few seemingly aimless stops.



They finally arrived! I had to change Autumn so she fit in with the decor. :-) She was so cute.


I made a Heather's Peanut Butter pie & a strawberry/blueberry pie. I put them in Graham cracker crusts. I always love the P.B. pie, but the berry pie I wasn't sure. Mark & Kristal said it was delicious & I really liked it too. So easy to make.
I tried an idea in Kraft magazine of melting chocolate, writing with it on wax paper & then freezing it. It then comes off the paper real easy. My only problem was I wasn't use to it, so my letters were kind of blurry, plus I was in a hurry, & I didn't have it in the freezer long enough so it didn't do as good as it should.





We all wore a big flower in our hair and the guys were to put on leis. Mark & Rob weren't very cooperative & theirs kept disappearing! ;-)
Not sure what Kristin was trying to prove, but she disappeared then her chair slammed on the floor. She put the bag on her head not realizing I was taking a picture. :-)

No comments: