Monday, June 11, 2007

Happy Birthday DUSTON!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deanna, I really enjoyed looking at the pictures of your little boy's birthday party. He looked so happy and excited. He is just too cute!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Duston!

Looks like you all had a fun time!

Love
Beth

The Dickinsons said...

Happy Birthday Duston! I really enjoyed seeing the CUTE slide show! Also, the icecream sand castle was SOOO CUTE! Did your Mommy make it?

I hope that you have MANY, MANY MORE...

We love you and your family,
Heather =)

Anonymous said...

Looks like Duston loved his party. Nice catch with his new pole! His cake is adorable Deanna! You did awesome!
Janie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Duston!!! Deanna I can't believe that cake. You need to start up a business!!

Phillip D said...

Happy Birthday to Duston! Glad you all had a great time, Rob & Deanna.
Also regarding your comment on my blog post about me having to eat a cow foot, praying that the dogs hang around and that the hosts turn their heads sounds like a good idea.
Blessings, Phillip

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Dustin! Thanks Deanna for commenting on my blog. I think that I will switch to blogspot. I hate it that people have to go to such lengths to comment. Hope you are doing well. I'd love to get together sometime.

The Dickinsons said...

Hey girl! Just wanted you to know that I just posted a post of the new bike that God and some dear friends helped Noah to get.

I hope you are having a GREAT DAY!

We love y'all,
Heather =)

Gayle said...

Happy Birthday Duston!
I am trying to catch up on my blogging. Love your cake!
Love,
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the nice comment on our blog! I bet that you are much more familiar with the mission field than we are but we love doing what we can!
Happy B'day to your son. A real cutie!
Ashley