We had our Secret Sister Disclosure at my house on the 9th. I found a very fun
game to figure out who had you. I had each lady bring their favorite pj.s or nightgown in a brown
paper bag so no one could tell who brought it. Then I wrote who they had on the bottom.
I had all the bags in a big stack then randomly picked one out & gave it to their
Secret Sister. She had to guess who had her by what was in the bag.
We had some Great Laughs!! & LOTS of Fun!
As you can see we always have lots of yummy, beautiful dishes. Ginger
brought her delicious Buffalo Chicken that we ALL love! There
were yummy pasta & jello salads. Neat meat/cheese/olive/pickle roll-ups that Connie made.
They looked so neat on the plate & were so good.
Also, had veggie pizza, one of my favorites. I can't remember who brought this. I
want to say Sharon, but can anyone help me remember?
Kristin brought an awesome layered salad that is different from any other I tasted.
(Since I'm her privileged Sister-in-Law she left me the leftovers, I ate the WHOLE
bowl myself with just a little help from Dusti the next day for lunch :-))))
Kristal has a delicious punch recipe that I used.
Denise brought a unique dip, that was yummy but I can't remember tasting before.
I'm sorry, but I won't remember everyone's dish by name.
Karen brought HOMEMADE sour dough bread & chicken casserole.
game to figure out who had you. I had each lady bring their favorite pj.s or nightgown in a brown
paper bag so no one could tell who brought it. Then I wrote who they had on the bottom.
I had all the bags in a big stack then randomly picked one out & gave it to their
Secret Sister. She had to guess who had her by what was in the bag.
We had some Great Laughs!! & LOTS of Fun!
As you can see we always have lots of yummy, beautiful dishes. Ginger
brought her delicious Buffalo Chicken that we ALL love! There
were yummy pasta & jello salads. Neat meat/cheese/olive/pickle roll-ups that Connie made.
They looked so neat on the plate & were so good.
Also, had veggie pizza, one of my favorites. I can't remember who brought this. I
want to say Sharon, but can anyone help me remember?
Kristin brought an awesome layered salad that is different from any other I tasted.
(Since I'm her privileged Sister-in-Law she left me the leftovers, I ate the WHOLE
bowl myself with just a little help from Dusti the next day for lunch :-))))
Kristal has a delicious punch recipe that I used.
Denise brought a unique dip, that was yummy but I can't remember tasting before.
I'm sorry, but I won't remember everyone's dish by name.
Karen brought HOMEMADE sour dough bread & chicken casserole.
See my cute bike in the middle of the table with a basket of yellow mums & a
Creamy yellow candle?! I needed something for the center of my table to
hold some decorative balls that my great lil' "sister", Kelly Becker got for me.
I have been looking for a large urn that kind of fans out at the top, but couldn't find just what I
had in mind, then I saw this bike.
My awesome Mom & Dad gave me a g.c. to TjMaxx/Home Goods for my b-day so
I went hunting for just the right thing. They have such neat, unique things in both of those stores! I was so tickled to find this & when I got it home my decorative balls fit just right. However my color conscious hubby came home & said that it looked like Fall, because the balls are orange & brown, so....I frantically was trying to come up with something to
put in it before this evening. Kristal Becker came to my rescue & went shopping for me
& found the beautiful flower & candle. :-)
Creamy yellow candle?! I needed something for the center of my table to
hold some decorative balls that my great lil' "sister", Kelly Becker got for me.
I have been looking for a large urn that kind of fans out at the top, but couldn't find just what I
had in mind, then I saw this bike.
My awesome Mom & Dad gave me a g.c. to TjMaxx/Home Goods for my b-day so
I went hunting for just the right thing. They have such neat, unique things in both of those stores! I was so tickled to find this & when I got it home my decorative balls fit just right. However my color conscious hubby came home & said that it looked like Fall, because the balls are orange & brown, so....I frantically was trying to come up with something to
put in it before this evening. Kristal Becker came to my rescue & went shopping for me
& found the beautiful flower & candle. :-)
One of our Favorite Ladies brought these "neat" marshmallow treats.
She thought they were so cute with their straw hats, but....she didn't have her glasses
on, so didn't notice, until she got home & could look at them under the "clear" view of her glasses
what they were wearing. LOL
An adorable 2 pc. & belly ring!! :-)
She thought they were so cute with their straw hats, but....she didn't have her glasses
on, so didn't notice, until she got home & could look at them under the "clear" view of her glasses
what they were wearing. LOL
An adorable 2 pc. & belly ring!! :-)
Denise showing her Sister the neat ideas she had to remember most of her Sister's favorite things.

4 comments:
Thanks Deanna for a fun time!
Everything was beautiful and I loved the game you came up with:)
I loved all these pics and the ones you sent me too. It looks and sounds like a hilariously fun night. =)
Deanna, thanks so much! Your so sweet. :-) If I knew how to tell you to find it, I would....lol...I think there is a people search and if you put in my name, they should come up. Brent Miles has a cute one on there too of Elizabeth, so you might want to put his name in as well.
Deanna, I LOVE the bike on the table. You're right - it's very unique! L.
Post a Comment