I am going to share the Scriptures that Dusti & I read before we crawled out of bed today to face Election Day 2008.
II Chronicles 20:20b-22a
~~~Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper. And when he (Jehoshaphat) had consulted with the people, he appointed singers unto the Lord, and that should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army, and to say,
PRAISE THE LORD; FOR HIS MERCY ENDURETH FOR EVER.
And when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushments.
Parts of Psalm 111
~~~Praise ye the Lord. I will praise the Lord with my whole heart.....The works of the Lord are GREAT, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein. His work is honourable and glorious: and His Righteousness endureth for ever. He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the Lord is Gracious and Full of Compassion....He will ever be mindful of his covenant. He hath shewed His people the power of His Works, that he may GIVE THEM the heritage of the Heathen. The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His Commandments are SURE. They Stand Fast for ever and ever, and are done in Truth and UPRightness. He sent Redemption unto His people: He hath commanded His covenant For ever: HOLY and REVEREND IS HIS NAME.
Psalm 116
~~~I love the Lord, because He HATH Heard my(our) voice and my(our) supplications.
Psalm 118
~~~O give Thanks unto the Lord; for HE IS GOOD: Because His Mercy ENDURETH FOREVER....The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?...It is better to TRUST IN THE LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to TRUST IN THE LORD than to put confidence in princes. They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the NAME OF THE LORD I will destroy them....The Lord is my STRENGTH and MY SONG, and is become MY SALVATION....I will Praise Thee: for Thou hast heard me, and Art become MY SALVATION.....
O Give Thanks unto the Lord: for HE IS GOOD: for His MERCY ENDURETH FOREVER.
I could keep going, but if you need Encouragement read the rest of these chapters. My trust is In Our God and I am Not Discouraged because He is on Our Side no matter what the Results are.
II Chronicles 7:14
~~~If MY PEOPLE, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and WILL HEAL THEIR LAND.
I know that there were and are Thousands of Christians (My People), praying and seeking His Face in our country and across the world, God has Promised to HEAL OUR LAND.
3 comments:
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Very Good, Dee! I agree, God is in Control, no matter what happens.
That is SO true, Deanna!! Thanks for the reminder!
Post a Comment