Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Coolest Decorating Blogs EVER

I finally added my Decorating Blogs on the side of my blog. I LOVE these ladies' blogs. They have the coolest ideas for making cheap gifts or Home Decor. From painting ugly candlesticks from Good-Will
to making cool baby shower decoration keepsakes, to making cheap wall hangings. I use Blogger Reader to keep track of when they update so I don't spend hours browsing them each day. Oh and I LOVE this lady's organizational skills! I need to have her stop by and give me ideas for my home.
Well, have fun & let me know what you think & make sure you put up a post if you try some similar ideas.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Thanks for sharing these! I don't have a decorating bone in my body and I'm always looking for good ideas. All of these sites were great!

The Dickinsons said...

Thanks for sharing these sights. You know me... my love for baking!!

On one of these sights...I found a banana bread recipe that contains no oil, that I saved and look forward to trying.

Wish I had a GOODWILL close to me. After being away from the Thrift stores for 2 years (I haven't found any here in Colombia) our family was REMINDED while in the states at how many NEAT things one can find at thrift stores. I MISS THEM!!!!! I have to buy everything new, which gets pricey...so I don't buy lots.

Have a great day in Jesus.

Maggie said...

Thank you Deana...just to let you know I changed name of my blog...gidisagiblets...have a great day!