Saturday, June 21, 2008

Random Shots

Hanging Socks. Notice varying neatness. :-)
Our electric bill is terribly high, so I am trying not to use the dryer & see how much of a difference it makes. Plus, the kids & I enjoy hanging clothes. It gives me a reason to be outside for a while too! ;-)

Trying to get a good Father's Day pose!





Sean is VERRRRRyy Attached to his "blankie"!! (in case you couldn't tell ;-)
I have a hard time finding a chance to wash it.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Misty said...

Hey we had LOTS of practice hanging clothes on the line! :-) I don't use our clothes line much except for diapers, but should probably use it more. If you used the old wringer washer, I bet your water bill would go down too!

That picture of Sean is a classic!

Dorcas said...

The picture of the kids hanging the socks on the clothesline is cute but the last one with your little boy hanging on to his blankie while drying in the breeze is adorable!! That will be my Grandson in a couple of years :o)))

My Life in Pictures said...

HI Deanna! The ice cream place is right in downtown mason on 42. Its called Tucker's Whippy Dip. You can just ask them what animals they make and they will tell you. Your kids ae so cute! :-)

sarahmfry said...

Hee hee. I understand the dilemna - trying to fit blanket washings between naps and nightimes. Catch him unawares. So I finally cut his blankie in two! (It was falling apart anyway.) Now we can rotate. :)